Common part for BIG DATA & AI : THINK BIG CONGRESS and SecureTech Congress
9:00 - 9:30 Opening of the Congress
9:30 - 10:40 Case study
„Cyberpark Enigma” – the digital future of business in the context
of the General Data Protection Regulation and the role of Country in ensuring cybersecurity
10:40 - 11:55 Debate
- The European directive and national implementations – business in a new reality.
- How to reorganize business processes in an organization (the technological and human aspect).
- Financial penalty is not all. How does damage in terms of image and goodwill cause further losses?
- An expectation of business, private and scientific sector towards government institutions and their expectations towards private sector – goals, assumptions and long term plans.
- How practical people do it? Efficient security of company and customers – holistic approach to cybersecurity.
11:55 – 12:30 1:1 FireChat
12:30 – 13:00 Networking break
BIG DATA & AI : THINK BIG CONGRESS
13:00 – 13:20 Case study
Technological revolution in business: The application of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence and the role of humans.
- Artificial Intelligence as the key factor affecting the competitive edge. Will a robot replace an employee or will they work shoulder to shoulder? Should we fear a revolution on the employee market?
- Artificial Intelligence as an employee – How to prepare your business and resources for “cooperation” with an artificial brain?
- Real costs of introducing robots in a business – Which enterprise departments are worth investing in so that the costs do not exceed the gains?
- AI accountability – robotics, machines and systems vs. taxes and legal provisions – Who should be responsible for the AI – the creator, the manager, or itself?
14:30-14:50 Case study
Effective IT systems using Big Data
- The development of hyper-converged systems – How to smoothly adjust your business to modern solutions?
- Does the success of implementations stem solely from a suitable IT architecture? Where else can challenges be found?
- Gains vs. costs – IT transformation cost control when creating data centers.
Day II – 18th of October 2017
BIG DATA & AI : THINK BIG CONGRESS
9:00 - 9:20 Opening of the 2nd day of the Congress
9:20 - 9:40 Case study
Artificial Intelligence as an open source vs. developing our own solutions – What deserves attention?
9:40 - 10:50 Debate
- Will the available free solutions be used as bases for the development of our own business solutions or are they just an educational toy for pupils?
- AI training and datafeeds – What is more profitable for SMEs – cooperation with big market entities or purchase of data?
- What areas offer the greatest potential for commercial applications of the AI in the near term? What requirements must be met on the part of the suppliers (and recipients) of solutions so that this potential can be fulfilled?
- Does hyper-converged infrastructure entail the beginning of the end of the public cloud?
10:50 – 11:10 Case study
11:10 – 11:30 Case study
Coexistence of machines and humans in retail and investment banking
11:30 - 12:40 Debate
- Structure of investment portfolios – How will algorithms improve ascertaining the risk profile, liquidity, and asset management?
- Client decision support schemes – Will making super intelligent solutions publicly available improve or deteriorate the market?
- Protection of organizations against legal/financial liability – Is there any “emergency exit” in the case of disadvantageous decisions/actions taken by algorithms?
- Introducing sales solutions – Can chatbots work as an independent tool or as a part of the mechanisms of marketing automation platforms?
- How to coordinate, supervise, and feed information to an “artificial” seller? Is human supervision necessary?
12:40 - 13:10 Networking break
13:10 - 14:30 Case study
14:30 - 14:50 Case study
More, faster, more efficiently – Artificial Intelligence in trade
14:50 - 15:50 Debate
- Artificial Intelligence going shopping – How to make technology bring real gains?
- Customer behavior analyses – How can they facilitate optimizing the offer and understanding the consumer?
- The Internet of Eyes – What will recognizing brands, emotions, faces, and behavior allow us to do?
- Convergence of traditional trade and e-commerce – How does the combination of the AI with the world of IoT and Big Data redefine interaction with consumers?
- Effective and ethical use of the AI – neuromarketing, in-image advertising and other means of presenting the offer