Joint part of the AI & Big Data Congress and the Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech
9:00 - 9:30 Registration
9:30 - 10:00 Official opening of the congresses.Presentations of the Chairmen of the AI & Big Data Congress and Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech Advisory Boards
10:00 - 10:15 Presentation of the Guest of Honor
10:15 - 10:30 Where does the technological change begin?Keynote speech
10:30 - 10:45 How to redefine Industry 4.0?Keynote speech
10:45 - 11:25 Modern enterprise - redefinition from the perspective of constant changesDebate
- Is today a modern enterprise a technology-based company? What are the other important elements?
- How to protect an enterprise from the impact of sudden geopolitical changes?
- Side effects of implementing new technologies - plant automation in small urban and rural centers
- How should forms and models of management change?
- Multidimensional aspect of building trust in the company - B2B, B2C, work market
- How to communicate change among employees?
- Changes in the wanted employee’s competences from the perspective of the last years and the near future
11:25 - 12:00 5G – practical use in the context of the future transformation of the organisationDebate
- An innovative approach to data based on new solutions
- How will the idea of Industry 4.0 and big data management influence business development in the coming years?
- The use of mobile networks in production
- Remote factory monitoring
- New capabilities of RPA
- How to increase the functionality of Industrial IoT thanks to proper use of Big Data?
12:00 - 13:00 Let’s network! Coffee break
13:00 - 15:00 Round TablesThis is an innovative formula of the conference. In contrast to the classical organisation, it enables interaction between participants, creating the possibility to exchange ideas and experiences. Each table is chaired by a host who is an expert in a given field. At each of the tables there is an in-depth discussion on current topics concerning the areas around AI, Big Data and Data Science. It’s an idea that introduces dynamism, the possibility of integration and networking between participants. The block is divided into two 55-minute rounds. Participants choose one of the thematic tables in each round. After the time has passed, the participants change tables.
13:00 - 13:55 First discussion round
13:55 - 14:05 Participants change tables
14:05 - 15:00 Second discussion round
AI & Big Data Congress
9:00 - 9:30 Registration
9:45 - 10:45 Business Transformation – a cross-sector approachPart I: Use-case session
- Where did the need for transformation come from?
- What was its purpose? What did we implement?
- What’s changed? What benefits have we achieved?
10:00 — 10:15 Case II
10:15 — 10:30 Case III
10:30 — 10:45 Case IV
Part II: 11:00 – 11:30 Summary debate
- How to become a market leader by using artificial intelligence?
- Building competitive advantage based on data
- Effective data governance in the era of big data collections
- How to effectively robotise business processes?
11:30 - 12:15 Let’s network! Coffee break
12:15 - 13:45 Customer analytics & AI Marketing in B2C strategiesPart 1: 12:15 — 13:00 What B2C brands are using technology in client interaction - practical use cases 12:15 — 12:30 Case I
12:30 — 12:45 Case II
12:45 — 13:00 Case III
Part 2: 13:00 – 14:00 Debate
- Using AI to personalise communication to the customer
- How to fully use the potential of clients using omnichannel and AI?
- AI in advertising. Will there ever be perfect ads? - machine learning in advertisements, the risk of a preferential bubble, ethical doubts about the perfect matching of products and services
- Domain knowledge supported by big data is the key to success
- Big Data and Machine Learning synergy to understand customer needs - myths and traps
14:00-15:00 Security and privacy14:00 – 14:15 Case study: Proposal for a speech on the concept of cyberspace defence forces / National Cyberspace Defence Center
14:15 – 15:00 Debate
- Predictive security – threat prediction
- Behavioral analysis mechanisms - detecting suspicious behaviours in the network
- Who owns the data of private persons?
- GDPR penalties and repeated use of data
- European AI Alliance
- Ethical analysis, how to avoid unwanted uses of data
- Regulations ensuring security at the same time do not hamper the development of technology