Day I – 17th of October 2017
Common part for BIG DATA & AI : THINK BIG CONGRESS and SecureTech Congress
9:00 - 9:30 Registration and morning coffee
9:30 - 9:50 Opening of the CongressDariusz Kacprzyk, Co-Chair of the Advisory Board SecureTech Congress
Tomasz Motyl, Chairman of the Advisory Board BIG DATA & AI: Thinkg Big Congress
9:50 - 10:00 Opening speechKrzysztof Silicki, Deputy Minister of Digital Affairs for Cybersecurity
10:00 - 10:30 Keynote speechRalph Echemendia, The Ethical Hacker, CEO of Seguru
10:30 - 10:50 Speech representative of UkraineProf. Anatoly Maruschak, Director of Institute of Retraining and Professional Development*
10:50 - 11:50 Debate: „Cyberpark Enigma” – digital future of business in the context of the General Data Protection Regulation and the role of Country in ensuring cybersecurity.
- The European directive and national implementations – business in a new reality.
- How to reorganize business processes in an organization (the technological and human aspect).
- Financial penalty is not all. How does damage in terms of image and goodwill cause further losses?
- An expectation of business, private and scientific sector towards government institutions and their expectations towards private sector – goals, assumptions and long term plans.
- How practical people do it? Efficient security of company and customers – holistic approach to cybersecurity.
Anna Kobylańska, Counsel, Head of IP, New Technologies & Personal Data Protection Legal Practice, PwC Legal Pawłowski Żelaźnicki sp.k.
Mariusz Chudy, COO, Integrated Solutions Integrated Solutions
Michał Jarski, Vice President EMEA & Asia,Wheel Systems
Andrzej Lewiński, Prezes Zarządu Fundacji im. Józefa Wybickiego; Przewodniczacy Komitetu ds. ochrony danych osobowych, Krajowa Izba Gospodarcza Grzegorz Małecki, Former Head of Foreign Intelligence Agency, Director of the Economy and Energy Program, Fundacja im. Kazimierza Pułaskiego
11:50 – 12:15 1:1 FireChat
12:15 – 13:00 Networking break
BIG DATA & AI: Think Big Congress
13:00 – 13:20 Case studyTomasz Starzec, Account Manager, Amazon Web Services
13:20 – 14:30 Debate: Technological revolution in business: The application of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence and the role of humans.
- Artificial Intelligence as the key factor affecting the competitive edge. Will a robot replace an employee or will they work shoulder to shoulder? Should we fear a revolution on the employee market?
- Artificial Intelligence as an employee – How to prepare your business and resources for “cooperation” with an artificial brain?
- Real costs of introducing robots in a business – Which enterprise departments are worth investing in so that the costs do not exceed the gains?
- AI accountability – robotics, machines and systems vs. taxes and legal provisions – Who should be responsible for the AI – the creator, the manager, or itself?
Aleksandra Przegalińska – Skierkowska, PhD in philosophy of artificial intelligence, Assistant Professor at Kozminski University br />
Krzyszof Bajołek, Founder, Answear.com
Adam Fulneczek, Managing Director at Claims Strategy Department, Warta
Tomasz Krupa, Head of Research, SentiOne
Tim Peters, Partner, Arthur D. Little
Artur Waliszewski, Regional Business Director CEE, Google
14:30-14:50 Case studyMarek Zmysłowski, International Development Director, Unified Factory S.A
14:50-15:00 Case studyKrzysztof Urban, General Director, mytaxi
15:00-16:00 Debate: Effective IT systems using Big Date
- The development of hyper-converged systems – How to smoothly adjust your business to modern solutions?
- Does the success of implementations stem solely from a suitable IT architecture? Where else can challenges be found?
- Gains vs. costs – IT transformation cost control when creating data centers.
Sebastian Starzyński, President, ABR SESTA, TakeTask
Paweł Marchelek, Technical Presales Manage, Samsung Electronics
Tomasz Motyl, Chief Innovation Officer, Alior Bank
Krzysztof Sierota, Member of the Board, Wirtualna Polska
Artur Thielmann, Advisor to the Management Board, Atende
Adam Tychmanowicz, co-founder of Yanosik, CEO Primesoft Polska Sp. Z o.o.
Marek Zmysłowski, International Development Director, Unified Factory S.A.
Day II – 18th of October 2017
BIG DATA & AI : THINK BIG CONGRESS
8:30 - 9:00 Registration and morning coffee
9:00 - 9:20 Opening of the 2nd day of the Congress
9:20 - 9:40 Case studyMarcin Garbarczyk, Head of Strategy and Product Management IM Division, Samsung Electronics Polska
9:40 – 11:00 Debate:Artificial Intelligence as an open source vs. developing our own solutions – What deserves attention?
- Will the available free solutions be used as bases for the development of our own business solutions or are they just an educational toy for pupils?
- AI training and datafeeds – What is more profitable for SMEs – cooperation with big market entities or purchase of data?
- What areas offer the greatest potential for commercial applications of the AI in the near term? What requirements must be met on the part of the suppliers (and recipients) of solutions so that this potential can be fulfilled?
- Does hyper-converged infrastructure entail the beginning of the end of the public cloud?
Marcin Garbarczyk, Head of Strategy and Product Management IM Division , Samsung Electronics Polska
Norbert Biedrzycki, Digital Vice President, McKinsey
Jakub Janicki, Head of Customer Intelligence Division | AI | Big Data | CRM | Analytics, Mbank S.A.
Adam Szymański, Team Leader AI, G2A.COM
Janusz Wróbel, President of the Management Board, Neurosoft
Arkadiusz Ziemba, Member of the Supervisory Board, Algolytics
11:00 – 11:20 Case studyArtur Pollak, President of the Management Board, APA Group
11:20 – 12:40 Debate:
Coexistence of machines and humans in retail and investment banking
- Structure of investment portfolios – How will algorithms improve ascertaining the risk profile, liquidity, and asset management?
- Client decision support schemes – Will making super intelligent solutions publicly available improve or deteriorate the market?
- Protection of organizations against legal/financial liability – Is there any “emergency exit” in the case of disadvantageous decisions/actions taken by algorithms?
- Introducing sales solutions – Can chatbots work as an independent tool or as a part of the mechanisms of marketing automation platforms?
- How to coordinate, supervise, and feed information to an “artificial” seller? Is human supervision necessary?
Borys Stokalski, President, Polska Izba Informatyki i Telekomunikacji
Bartosz Baziński, COO, SentiOne
Przemysław Cieszyński, Member of the Board, Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego
Jacek Iljin, Sales and Business Process Manager, Retail Banking, mBank S.A
Michał Owczarek, Business Analyst, Innovation Expert, ING Bank Śląski
Urszula Antonkiewicz, Director of Business Decision Management, City Handlowy
Artur Sierant, President of the Management Board, Notoria Serwis
Representative Samsung *
12:40 - 13:10 Networking break
13:10 - 13:30 Case studyJacek Mayer, Project Manager / Team Manager / Big Data Architect, Talex S.A
13:30 - 14:30 1:1 FireChat Balance of Profits and Challenges - Artificial Intelligence in:
- Automation of sales processes
- About the Public Administration
Piotr Buszka, CEO, Innect
Tomasz Brożyna, Co-founder, Vice Presindet, Vintom
Janusz Dygaszewicz, Director of Programming and Coordination of Statistical Surveys Department, Central Statistical Office
Szymon Kubicki, Co-founder, CEO, Predictail
Marcin Olech, Marketing Services and New Technology Director, Carrefour Polska
14:30 - 14:50 Case studyKonrad Wypchło, Data Division Director, ITMAGINATION
14:50 – 16:00 Debate: More, faster, more efficiently – Artificial Intelligence in trade
- Artificial Intelligence going shopping – How to make technology bring real gains?
- Customer behavior analyses – How can they facilitate optimizing the offer and understanding the consumer?
- The Internet of Eyes – What will recognizing brands, emotions, faces, and behavior allow us to do?
- Convergence of traditional trade and e-commerce – How does the combination of the AI with the world of IoT and Big Data redefine interaction with consumers?
- Effective and ethical use of the AI – neuromarketing, in-image advertising and other means of presenting the offer
Daniel Arak, Co-Founder and Board Member, ITMAGINATION
Paweł Gajda, Head of Analytics, MDS ap Tech
Renata Juszkiewicz, President of the Board of POHiD
Dariusz Piekarski, President of the Management Board, SARE
Artur Pollak, President of the Management Board, APA Group
Marek Skomorowski, Senior Manager – CRM & Customer Insights, AmRest