Joint part of the AI & Big Data Congress and Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech
9:00 - 9:30 Inaugural opening of the congressPresentation of the AI & Big Data Congress and Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech. Advisory Board Chairpeople
9:30 - 9:45 Keynote Speech
9:45 - 10:25 The new face of industry - practical use of data in productionDebate
- The role of man in the process of modern production
- Current trends – what is the value for the company?
- Skillful use of data
- When an investment in technologies is a real financial value - what to look for when thinking about a financial return on investment?
10:25 - 10:40 Predictive maintenance in industrial devices using wind farms as an exampleCase study
10:40 - 11:30 Universal autonomous production based on data analysis and artificial intelligence - a real scenario or a futuristic myth?Oxford debate
11:30 - 12:15 Let’s network! Coffee break
AI & Big Data Congress
12:15 – 13:30
Future of the Future
12:15 - 12:30 National Cloud — digitization of the economy, plans, benefitsCase study
12:30 - 13:15 Future of the Future3X FireChats with experts
- How do robots learn?
- Autonomous vehicles
- Manipulations and discrimination according to AI
- Taxes and salaries for robots
13:15 – 15:15
AI&BigData in services
13:15 - 14:40 Use case sessions
- Personalised communication “From an IT company to a digital marketing agency”
- Marketing powered by AI
- Personalised insurance offer
- Credit risk assessment
- Buyers’ shopping behaviour
- Factoring automation
- Algorithmic fashion assistant - a method of personalising customer needs
- Modern retail — transformations of traditional facilities using innovative solutions
- Artificial intelligence in medicine
14:40 - 15:15 Trade of the futureDebate
- The use of digital data on the online consumer to personalise the improvement of offline shopping experiences using machine learning
- Facilitating the pursuit of a commercial business. Logistics, supply chain management, anticipation of orders - how can artificial intelligence in trade help?
- Customer Data Platform or modern CRM, which can’t go without artificial intelligence.
- Digital transformation in the retail industry: from the lack of historical data to machine learning, AI and CDP.
- How to use the full potential of clients using omnichannel and AI?
AI & Big Data Congress
9:00 - 9:30 Registration
9:30 - 11:20 Round TablesThis is an innovative formula of the conference. In contrast to the classical organisation, it enables interaction between participants, creating the possibility to exchange ideas and experiences. Each table is chaired by a host who is an expert in a given field. At each of the tables there is an in-depth discussion on current topics concerning the areas around AI, Big Data and Data Science. It’s an idea that introduces dynamism, the possibility of integration and networking between participants. The block is divided into two 50-minute rounds. Participants choose one of the thematic tables in each round. After the time has passed, the participants change tables.
9:30 - 10:20 First discussion round
10:20 - 10:30 Participants changing tables
10:30 - 11:20 Second discussion round
11:20 - 12:20 Let’s network! Coffee break
12:20-12:50 Quality, representativeness, reliability of data
- How to collect and process data useful in analysis
- Distributed analytics
12:50 – 13:50
- Rights of Artificial Intelligence
- Cambridge Analytica Case
- Algorithms “tracking” human movements
- Threats related to exceeding the norm - data security
- Legal issues restricting/supporting AI - who will be responsible for them
- AI decalogue
13:35-13:50 AI & bias — example of use
13:50-14:05 Legal regulations of AI & BigData implementations. RegTech.Case study
Artificial intelligence supporting compliance with the law using SensID as an example - ensuring compliance with GDPR
14:05 – 15:10
How to find yourself in the AI and robotics world? - a new work market
14:05-14:20 Using AI in recruitmentCaste study
14:20-14:35 When a machine replaces manCaste study
14:35-15:10 How to find yourself in the AI & robotics world? - a new work marketDebate
- Data Scientist — how to find a good employee? Where to look for them?
- What competencies do employers expect?
- New competitions in IT
- Education and market requirements