On 12-13 March, the AI & Big Data Congress took place at The Sheraton Warsaw Hotel. Thanks to the large number of use cases and short debates, the congress presented in a dynamic way the direction in which the whole world is going and gave pragmatic examples of implementations that already have their application in companies. This season, the duo for this project was the Innovative Manufacturing Forum. IndustryTech, an event that raises the issues of production automation. This combination turned out to be a great idea, bringing 573 people across both days of the event.
The official opening of both projects was conducted by the Chairmen of the Advisory Boards: Tomasz Motyl and Dariuszem Piotrowskim. Then, debates and presentations took place, which showed how important it is to use modern technologies such as IoT or AI in the production process. A lot of emphasis was put on the acquisition, collection and analysis of data, in which there is a lot of potential. Experts during the debates also discussed the extent to which the vision of autonomous companies based on artificial intelligence is feasible. After separating the projects, the track dedicated to the AI & Big Data Congress was about the future and the potential of artificial intelligence. There were also some particulars, including a presentation that showed the method of measuring the value of AI. In the form of short, substantive use cases, participants could listen to inspirational examples of the implementation of technological solutions. “Real-time marketing and data monetization based on combining the data of the bank and the telecommunications operator” – this was the title of Krzysztof Goworek from TUATARA’s presentation and which met with appreciation and interest of the listeners of the AI & Big Data Congress. Machine Learning, Silver Marketing, intelligent chatbot conducting lotteries or digital transformation in medicine – these are just some of the issues that appeared in the panel on the use of AI & Big Data. Considerations about what has already been realized and about the future and expectations of modern business have been completed by ethics. What rights does AI have, but also what threats result from the use of artificial intelligence, turned out to be an ideal topic for discussion. The entire congress was ended with a conversation about the new labor market, taking into account the virtual process of recruiting a candidate for work, but also the competencies that an employee who wants to be surrounded by modern technologies must have in the future.
The innovative Round Tables session, which has become a permanent part of the congress agenda, also met the expectations of participants who crowded to the round tables. It was the perfect occasion for the exchange of opinions and experience. At each of the tables, the participants and the moderator conducted an in-depth discussion on current topics regarding the areas around AI, Big Data and Data Science:
- Supply chain. What could go wrong – a simulation
- Automation of customer support with the use of AI: experience and best practices. What effects can we expect? How can we prepare the customer so that they can positively receive AI?
- The most important trends in industry for 2019
- Why was 2018 a breakthrough year for NLP? What possibilities give us the latest document processing technologies and where have they already been implemented?
- How to effectively automate office work in industry – examples and exchange of experience
- How to engage in continuous improvement in times of staff shortages?
- Disenchanting Artificial Intelligence – The most common reasons of AI projects failing
- How to use a chatbot or voicebot in marketing, sales and the lead generation? (inspirational workshop)
- Ways to digitize production – problems, challenges
Speakers of the 10th AI & Big Data Congress included:
- Krisztián Brenkus, Auchan Retail
- Dr Paweł Rzeszuciński, Codewise
- Krzysztof Blusz, Synerise
- Bartomiej Rodawski, Grupa Adamed
- Michał Staśkiewicz, Alphamoon
- Maciej Maliszewski, K2Bots.AI
- Maciej Nawrocki, Credit Agricole Bank Polska S.A.
- Jacek Krajewski, Emplocity
The end of the first day meant it was time for the Industry & AI Night Grand Gala, during which awards were presented as part of the “AI Awards”.
Partners of the 10th AI & Big Data Congress:
Strategic Partners: Atende, Biuro Informacji Kredytowej, BIG Biuro Informacji Gospodarczej, Dell Technologies
Partners: Adform, SentiOne, SALESmanago, TUATARA, Abak, PROFESCAPITAL, Gamfi
Technology Partner: UiPath
We invite you to view the full photo gallery of the 10th AI & Big Data Congress.
The organizer of the event is MMC Poland.